Monday, February 4, 2013

Dishing on Dinner: Chicken Marsala

Tonight's dinner consisted of a new recipe via Pinterest and courtesy of Savory Sweet Life. When I came across this pin (see below) I KNEW I had to try it. And, I'm so glad that I did! We're big fans of Chicken Marsala, and seriously, what's not to love? I've never tried to replicate it at home but this recipe is super easy, fast, and tasted pretty darn delicious.












Click the picture above to PIN!

I reduced the sauce as the recipe suggested but next time, and there WILL be a next time, I'll probably reduce it longer and even let it 'rest' a bit to thicken up a little more. We paired it with some yummy mashed potatoes, green beans, and a soft dinner roll. 

Review: It was so, so, so good. The family loved it and I was able to have a delicious dinner on the table in 30 minutes from start to finish. I'll definitely be adding this one into our rotation. If you try it I'd love to hear what you think of it!

2 comments:

Copyright © Team Ibrahim | Blog Design by Lilipop Designs