Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let's Do This!

So, it's been a year.  A whole 12 months.  BUT, I'm back baby and I'm better than ever!  The last 12 months (give or take) have been filled with growth, change, and lots and lots of diapers.  Our little girl, Elia Yasmeen, was born on July 6th, 2011.  For fear of sounding cliche, I'll do my best to keep the mommy comments to a minimum.  To sum it up--Elia was born, our lives changed forever, and as a result, today I logged on to this blog for the first time in a year.

In my opinion, every blog should have a purpose and I'm about to share mine.  Inspired by one of my favorite movies, Julie & Julia, I have decided to blog every.single.day.  To be clear, I will NOT be steaming a live lobster or making Aspic (click here if you're unfamiliar with this tempting dish).  I will, however be hanging out on Pinterest, and recreating a project every day.  My daily project may be a recipe, craft, or cleaning or organizational tip.  My options are limitless!  The point is, I consider myself a life-long learner so I'm about to learn a few new things!  I promise to share my results: the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly.  I'm positive that there will be success and epic failures and I'm also sure we'll have a few laughs along the way.

Here we go!

**Don't you just hate it when you think you have a genius idea and then after further research find out that someone else beat you to the punch?  Yea, me too.  I'm still super excited to take on this challenge and will say that it was an original idea of mine although technically, these ladies did it first.  That's okay, there are enough projects for all of us! Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Team Ibrahim | Blog Design by Lilipop Designs