Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Change is GOOD!

Honestly, I just can't believe all that has happened in the past 6 weeks. When I started this blog I wasn't really sure what I wanted or the direction that I hoped to take. All that I knew was that I wanted to write and have a reason to do so. As with all long term projects, purposes change and evolve--and this one is no different. So, I want to share a few changes with you.

First of all, I love Pinterest--nothing has changed there! I love the creativity and the sense of community as everyone shares their brilliant ideas. I love learning new things by recreating these amazing projects--some of which help me organize, feed my family, or beautify our space. I still plan on recreating my favorite Pinterest projects and sharing the results with you--but in order for me to make time for the new elements of my blog I won't be doing them every day. I may be working on a project each day or I might be doing a write up every day but I may not have a new project and a post every single day.

The reason behind my change in direction is to make time for some new blog features that I had no idea even existed when I started. I'm excited to share with you family friendly movie reviews, giveaway events, and guest features by talented artists and bloggers. To my fellow bloggers, I'm looking forward to co-hosting a weekly blog-hop and hope that you'll join in the fun!

I would have never imagined that when I started this little blog that I would have already started to make friends with so many wonderfully talented women from around the world. I am learning so much from all of you and you all are the reason my blog is starting to evolve.

So, there you have it. I hope you all enjoy the changes and stick around to see what's going to happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Team Ibrahim | Blog Design by Lilipop Designs