Monday, August 6, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

What a wonderful surprise it was to be reviewing comments yesterday and find out that I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by A Writer Mom.  Here is the comment that she left on my movie review post:

"Fried Green Tomatoes is one of my top ten movies! I watch it every single time I see it playing! LOVE it! 
Though, I've only recently connected with your blog and your tweets. I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. I think that you're going to make a great impact in the world of blogging! I'm happy to say that I know you (before all of the exuberent and undying success)!! Have a GREAT Sunday!"

Thank you, A Writer Mom.  It is quite an honor to be recognized by a fellow blogger. 


There are some rules to receiving this award so I'll be updating this post soon with the requirements. Thanks again, you have truly made this brand new blogger very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Team Ibrahim | Blog Design by Lilipop Designs