Monday, August 13, 2012

Who's Ready for Tea on Tuesday?

Are you ready to HOP?

Let's get this party started!



I am so excited to introduce to you, the first ever Tea on Tuesday Social Hop, hosted by Jessica at Boys Oh Boys and Haley at Team Ibrahim, with this week's special co-host Gwen at A Little Unhinged! The Tea on Tuesday Social Hop, is a multiple social link-up for everyone to meet new people, make new friends,  and grow your audience! There are 8 social link-ups for you to join, including: Your Blog. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin', Hello Cotton, and Instagram! 

There are just a few simple rules:
1. Follow the hosts, and co-host via GFC (if you can) or RSS, Facebook, and Twitter.

Jessica: Facebook - Twitter
Haley: Facebook - Twitter
Gwen: Facebook - Twitter

2. For every social link-up you enter, visit at least 3 others from that link-up and follow them.

3. HAVE FUN!!

(*Note: When liking on Facebook, you MUST do this from your personal page. It does not count as a "like" if you like from you blog page.)

Help us spread the word, and be randomly selected to co-host the next available date, on September 11th!

Grab the button!
Boys Oh Boys - Tea on Tuesday Hop

Tweet about this hop or Share on Facebook! Make sure you come back to this page and comment that you shared, or added the button to you blog. Leave a comment for each way you share.

Ready to hop?

Link Your Blog


Link Your Facebook


Link Your Twitter


Link Your Pinterest


Link Your Google+


Link Your Bloglovin'


Link Your Hello Cotton


Link Your Instagram


Thanks for hopping with us!

9 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm so happy to be your newest follower via the Tea on Tuesday Social Hop. I look forward to following your blog.
    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, and thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to following you too!

      Delete
  2. I am a new follower from the hop :) Come by and follow back, I would love to have you! http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'm heading over to follow you now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, my friend! I'm looking forward to following you! So happy you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linked up blog, FB, and twitter. My blog's a newbie, 8 weeks old so I want to thank you for the link ups, just what I needed. Just joined your blog as a follower too. Hope you'll check out mine as well.
    Karen @ BakingInATornado

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower on GFC from the hop!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Haley!
    I accidentally entered my FB page under the Twitter section; not sure if you can delete it....I don't use Twitter, #idontgetit. xoT.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Team Ibrahim | Blog Design by Lilipop Designs