Sunday, August 12, 2012

Easy Storage Solution--Teenager Approved!

Today's project is a special one (for me anyway). My niece, Kaley, emailed me the other day telling me that she was working on her very own Pinterest project to solve a 'storage issue' in her room. She calls it a 'storage issue' her mother calls it a 'freakin' mess'. Po-tay-tow -- Pah-tat-toh.

Kaley was inspired by a post by Mandy's Krafty Exploits. She made a couple changes including wrapping the box AND the lid, to you know, hide her 'super secret teenager stuff'. She also used a paper box (think-reams of printer paper) instead of a diaper box. And, I love this idea because paper boxes have lids! Genius! I love the way that it turned out and also love the fact that she sought out a solution to a problem and did it herself! Go, Kaley, GO! 

On a side note, Kaley--I think you've now earned the role of Grandma's present wrapper.  
Have fun with that!

Leave Kaley some 'comment love' and let us know if this project is something your kids might be able to do to corral their junk treasures.





1 comment:

Copyright © Team Ibrahim | Blog Design by Lilipop Designs